Analog Circuit Layout
- Extensive experience with Analog circuit layout
- Critical matching strategies, shielding, sensitive route considerations, high voltage, RF requirements, etc.
- Experienced in all levels of complexity from cell level to top level
Analog Circuit Design
- Mixed Signal, Power Management, and various analog circuits.
- Design of high voltage and low voltage circuits
- Silicon debug by thorough lab evaluation and characterization
Digital Circuit Design
- RTL VHDL coding and test bench verification
- Verilog gate level net list manipulation, including complex ECO metal changes
- Simulators – Modelsim, Cver, VCS, Silos
- Synthesis – Design Compiler, Design Vision by Synopsys
- STA – Primetime, post layout timing closure
- DFT Compiler, ATPG, Scan-insertion, JTAG, Boundary Scan
Digital Physical Design
- Expertise from net list to GDSII physical design
- Place and route, CTS, RC extraction, STA, EMIR closure, timing closure and physical design verification.
Design Process Migration
Need to move a key design to the next process node but don't have the resources? Let us migrate it for you.
Technology Development Design and Layout
Technical Knowledge in Key Areas
- RF Experiments
- ESD: Electrostatic Discharge
- SML: Spice Modeling Structures
- IYM: Integrated Yield Manufacturing
- WLR, GOI, Packaging, Process Exp.
- Analog and Mixed-Signal Layout
Test Die Floor-planning
- Array/Zebra, Custom/Automated
- K2™, Assura™ DRC and LVS
- CDK PCELLs, Custom PCELLs
- GDSII, PG, Ramp, Synchronicity
- LSF, Project Setup
- Partner with Engineers to Customize Layout Solutions
- Process Flow and Device Knowledge
Programming (PERL w/SQL, Skill)
- PERL W/SQL
- Skill Functions to improve productivity
- Design Process management Tools
Release to Manufacturing (Pattern Generation)
- Design to Manufacturing Flow Execution
- Design to Manufacturing Design Flow Optimization
- Device Characterization
- Test Program Development and Optimization
- Test Program re-Targeting
Looking for specific skills? Let us help. We are constantly recruiting to supply the best talent to our customers. Whether it is on a contract basis or for full time employment, we can find and screen candidates in all skill areas.
"I just wanted to let you know that we would like to keep [your two layout resources on our project]. I also want to mention, that [they], have done such excellent work"
- Customer layout manager